Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Creating a Collage

Hi, friends!  I've got a card to share with you that uses some GORGEOUS image from Doodle Pantry and I've made it into a collage type thing...I'm not explaining myself correctly...how about you take a look?


Here's the card~


Details~




I've used a tulip image from the Tulip Wreath set, a teapot image and patterned paper from the Tearrific set, and a sentiment from the Petite Bouquet set.

I went for a collage stamping look, but with digital stamps.  I really like the way it turned out and I hope you do, too! :)  Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope that you join in the fun of the monthly Doodle Pantry challenge.  Don't forget--if you use a Doodle Pantry product, you'll receive this month's featured set (the Petite Bouquet set) for FREE!  HUGS and happy digi stamping, all!


10 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) love it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so very beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh those tulips are so pretty and I adore the teapot! Charming card Mynn!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, how gorgeous! The image is so pretty and your coloring is amazing! Love the doily you added for texture! Looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Fabiola said...

très joli Mynnette, tu sais associer les éléments comme personne, biz

Joanna M. said...

Really pretty! I love those stickpins and your doily.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the teapot.

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful and feminine, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

I love it! Great combo of images! Have a great weekend my friend!

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE the collage you put together, especially that its on a doily!