Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Sometimes...


Hello, friends!  I'm so excited to get to share with you another creation using stamps and other products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  I've been in quite the spring mood--no foolin' (Happy April Fool's Day, by the way)--and so my projects this month are going to feature some softer tones.


I started by choosing some doily paper from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad.  The soft minty green was the perfect color to go with my bolder pink and soft gray!  Plus, the images on the paper are a perfect match to the images from the Delicate Doilies II stamp set that I wanted to use.


After choosing the paper and images I wanted to use, it was time to find a sentiment.  There are SO many fabulous sentiment stamp sets in the Inspired By Stamping store, but I chose to use one from the Words of Inspiration set.  I stamped it in gray ink directly onto the paper.  I love the way it looks like the pattern is shining through the ink!


Then it was time to layer things on the main panel.  I stamped a border and image from the Delicate Doilies II stamp set and cut them out.  I layered some white seam binding ribbon over the stamped border.  For the doily, I used some buttons, bright pink flowers, and a few punches leaf stems and butterfly accented with pearls.  Two pins finished it all of with a balanced look.


Here's another look at the final card!  Thanks so much for stopping by today to look at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something new today!  Don't forget to hop over and grab these fabulous products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment

SD pooja said...

Its so Beautiful !

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and elegant card Mynn.

gr karin

Deepti said...

This is so artsy and beautiful :)