Saturday, May 17, 2014

52CCT: May Recipe Challenge

Well, it's finally the weekend again, friends!  That means it's time to grab your crafting supplies and come join in another fun challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  This week, we've got a fun recipe for you to follow!

Here's the recipe~


My card~

Details~




I've used a sentiment by Kaiser Kraft, other stamps by Waltzingmouse, stickles by Ranger, an embossing folder by Sizzix (debossing is easy with these--just run them through and adhere your panel the "wrong" way), rhinestones by Studio 120, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Spectrum Noir markers (to color the peppermint sticks), and all paper and vellum is by Stampin' Up!.

That's all for me this week!  I hope you are inspired to join in this fun challenge and that you leave some love with the other gals on this fabulous DT, too!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)


11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

super belle Mynnette, j'adore ce tampon, ta carte est magnifique, biz

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great Christmas card design. Love the white on white and the neat image!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the jar of peppermint candy! And the sparkle on the ribbon is fab. Great card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and cute, love the sparkly bow!

Rosmarie said...

Superb conversion of the challenge! What a wonderful and bright card! I love this jar filled with sweets....
Wish you a great day Mynn!
Rosi x

Ruth M said...

Hi Mynn, I love peppermint candy and I love your card with that wonderful jar image! The use of vellum is fab and the sparkly bow is such a festive touch!
{{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Patricia Hays said...

I like how you've used the vellum for the jar! Very creative! :)

Anonymous said...

A fab CAS card Mynn. Love the colours and the composition. Hugs, Gill x

Peanut said...

A clever take on Ruth's challenge. LOVE it, Mynn. Sorry I'm late visiting. So many things happening … and not all of them good. I’m trying to catch up, slowly.
hugs, Asha

Danielle Vincent said...

Looking at your blog today is making me crave sweets Mynn! What a pretty candy jar and a lovely card. Hugs D