Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DDD: Daisies + Wednesday Wisdom

Hello, all!  It's a new Wednesday and a new card that uses some beautiful digital paper and a gorgeous digital image from Diane's Daydream Designs!  I LOVE this image and I think it is so versatile--you need to go and grab this set today!  Take a peek...

Here's the card~

Detail~

Products used: Bouquet of Daisies (image & papers)

This simple card with no sentiment reminds me that God is aware of each of His creations.  His children, his flora, His fauna, He knows them all and He loves them all.  All His creations are beautiful.  From Matthew 6:28-29:

"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."

I think it's important to see the true beauty in the world around us and to remember that God created us all to be beautiful without a lot of "help".  :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope you all love what you see and I want to sincerely thank you for all your kind comments!  Take some time to make something beautiful today--even if it's just a smile. :)  HUGS and happy crafting, friends!



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is simply beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

superbe Mynnette! iz

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Mynn stunning hun hugs Judith xx

Taunya Butler said...

This daisy card reached out and grabbed me - it is SOOOOOOO well done and love the colors!! Daisies are my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing what I consider to be a masterpiece