Thursday, May 8, 2014

Great Impressions: Sew Sweet

Hi, friends!  It's my day to post over on the Great Impressions blog and today I've got a fun and simple card using a beautiful new image from the Great Impressions store PLUS a video tutorial on how to create a shaped easel card!  Come and take a peek!

Here's the card~

Details~




I think easel cards are FUN but shaped easel cards are even funner!  I also adore a good pun--and this one is SEW fabulous! ;)  Hop over to see my video tutorial on how to create this super punny shaped easel card!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mynn this is adorable! I have only made one shaped easel card and I made it with my Silhouette ( kind of feels like cheating lol). Have a great day!
Hugs
Ellen

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Mynn.

gr karin

Taunya Butler said...

This is "sew" awesome - I love these shaped easel cards!! "Sew" well done!! Thanks for "stitch"ing together such a great blog post!!

Crafty Judith said...

Gosh another fabulous make hun hugs Judith xxx