Monday, May 5, 2014

House of Cards: May Photo Challenge

Hi, all!  It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at House of Cards and this month, we've got a beautiful color/photo inspiration board for your crafting pleasure!  This time around, we're asking for either CUTE/FUN or SHABBY/VINTAGE cards!

Here's the inspiration board~


My card~



Details~




I've used a digital image from Eclectic Anthology, stamped sentiment and images from Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, Stickles by Ranger in Star Dust, glass dots by Recollections, a doily by Wilton, glitter paper by DCWV, a glitter gel pen by Sakura (faux stitching), Liquid Pearls by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I appreciate all the sweet feedback that each of you leave and I feel so blessed to know you all!  I hope you join the fun of this fabulous challenge and that you leave some love with the other extremely talented members of the HOC DT, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

super belle! biz

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Mynn! I love that image, all of the layers and your fabulous flowers!!
Big hugs, Tammy

Crafty Judith said...

Ah bless Mynn super gorgeous hun love it and ty for having me as Guest Designer hugs Judith xxx