Monday, May 12, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Release Week! + Lily of the Valley

Hi, all!  It's release week on the Inspired By Stamping blog and to celebrate, I've made some tags and a card to show off the new sets that will be available to purchase in the store on Friday!  SO exciting!


Here's today's tag~


Each day of the week, we will be giving away the stamp set of the day. Winners will be announced on Monday the following week on the Inspired By Stamping blog.  Today's set is called Lily of the Valley and I am absolutely in LOVE with it!  My favorite flower!

Here's the whole set~

We will be having free shipping for 48 hours. Use code “MAYRELEASE” beginning 7:00 pm Friday and lasting until Sunday 18th--AUSTRALIAN time! :)  All release items shared this week will be available for sale on Friday the 16th at the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to take a peek!  Come back tomorrow--I'll have another tag and another new set to share with you!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great tag Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty tag!! I love Lily of the Valley. There's a patch I pass daily on my walks with Max, they are just showing buds, can't wait for them to bloom!