Friday, June 20, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Bandaid Box Card Set


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using products from Inspired By Stamping!  Today I have a fun project to share with you--it's a Band Aid box decorated to hold some tiny note cards that coordinate with the box.  Come and take a look!


I started by covering the box with paper from the Spring Lilacs paper pad and then adding a sentiment from the Lily of the Valley stamp set.  Some punches leaves and flowers with pearl centers accent the sentimnt along with some faux stitching.


I added a bunch of different purple and green ribbons to the handle of the box just to add some whimsy and a bit more flair, too.


Next, I turned to the little note cards.  I chose a houndstooth patterned paper from the same Spring Lilacs paper pad as the box.  I added a portion of a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set and then some punches leaves and a tiny flower with a pearl center.


Quite a few of these little notes fit into the box--it's the perfect little gift to give for almost any reason!  I think it would make a very sweet teacher gift!  That's all for me today!  I hope you like my project and that you hop over to the Inspired By Stamping store to grab these goodies today!  Also, don't forget to take a peek on the Inspired By Stamping blog for more inspiration using these products!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png



1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and beautiful project Mynn.

gr karin