Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sweet Stamps: GDT + It's Summer!

Hi, friends! I am back with another creation as the Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps!  This time I'm using a fabulous border image from the collection of their wonderful rubber cling stamps!  This week, I've been asked to create something that uses the theme of  IT'S SUMMER!

Here's my creation~

Details~


Nothing says summer to me like juicy strawberries!  I LOVE them and LOVE eating them all season long!  This border is absolutely perfect to go across a card and perfect for coloring and liquid pearls were used to accent this delicate image.  It's just so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today!  Sadly, this is my last creation using Sweet Stamps products for the month.  THANK YOU to Kendra and the other gals at Sweet Stamps for this opporunity!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the cute strawberry stamp and the polka dots are perfect with it. Sweet card Mynn!!

Deepti said...

This is lovely!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and great design Mynn.

gr karin