Monday, September 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry: New Monthly Challenge!

Welcome, welcome, friends!  It's time for another monthly challenge over at the Doodle Pantry blog and there are NEW products for sale at the Doodle Pantry store--you will LOVE them!  I'm here today to share a card I made using the Ageless Antiques 2 set...come and take a peek!

Here's the card~

Doodle Pantry products used:

I love vintage looking images and hadn't made a vintage card for some time, so I decided to grab out my distressed and muted toned patterned papers and accents.  I added some crackle accents to the clock face to give the whole thing a more aged feel.  There is one thing about this card that cracks me up--something I didn't notice until the whole thing was done.  Do you see it?  Comment below if so!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope you head on over to the Doodle Pantry blog to join in the fun of our monthly challenge.  Don't forget to grab all the newest products from the store, too! HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Mynn love it.
Gr Karin

Pat (mspfd) said...

Doesn't get better than this, Mynn! Gorgeous card!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

is it the numbers on the clock?

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely fantastic Mynn...wow. I can't get enough of looking at all the details...just outstanding. I'm really looking forward to being on the Doodle Pantry design team with you!

Lisa Elton said...

Tic toc tic toc!! I love the mix of timepieces, FABulous card Mynn!!

Crafting Adventures said...

great layers and textures!

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the crackle on the clock face and that fabulous paper Mynn! Wonderful card

Taunya Butler said...

Lets get together at 12 am - is that what cracked you up? This card is just amazing and breathtakingly awesome!! Love all the details - the doily, the stickpins, all the buttons - Just all comes together to make this amazing card!! Way to go, my friend!! It rocks!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card!

Fabiola said...

j'aime beaucoup, très sympa, biz

Dawn Frost said...

Oooooh my favourite embellishments Mynn! I LOVE, love, love it!