Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Love You Bottle


Hi, friends!  I'm back today with another creation using products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  This time, I've created a fun altered bottle with a flower pen--perfect for a gift!  I'm not sure who this is going to, but it would be perfect for anyone who works in an office or at a school!  Take a peek!


I started by covering the bottle base with some kraft and black patterned paper.  I stamped a frame from the Just Because stamp set.  I then fussy cut it and added it to a black mat made by using the Fancy Labels 1 dies.  I chose a sentiment from the same Just Because stamp set and heat embossed it in glittery black embossing powder.


I added a few light yellow flowers along with some gold pearls to finish off the label.  I like the way the colors are all relatively neutral.  It made it easier to choose what color of flower to use for the flower pen I wanted to put inside the bottle!


And red it was!  This was the most realistic flower I had in my stash, so that's why I chose it.  I added a sheer black bow and put the whole thing in the bottle...after I added some beans to help keep the pen in place!


And that's all!  I LOVE the finished product!  I really think that this will be a good small gift to give to someone to let them know I love them!  Here's one final look of the completed project...


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


 photo Sigcopy.png


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Just Because stamp set

Fancy Label 1 dies

Light Yellow Flowers

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

This is a great idea for a thoughtful little gift to lift someone's spirits!! Love that bottle too! Cute Mynn ;)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful!!

Taunya Butler said...

Most gorgeously done - I like it when you decorate things - so fun to see!! This is elegantly done and I really like it!!