Friday, September 12, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Waterlily Card


Hi, guys!  Mynn here again back with another card using beautiful products from our newest release at the Inspired By Stamping store!  This time I've used alcohol markers to color this beautiful water lily image.  Come and look!


I started by stamping the water lily image from the Flower of the Month: Water Lily set onto some white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then used Spectrum Noir markers to color and shade the image in a soft pink color.


I then colored a soft blue over the rest of the panel and added a sentiment in the top right corner from the same Flower of the Month: Water Lily stamp set.  I then layered the stamped panel onto some black and added it to a kraft card base.


Voila!  Simple instructions, but it took a little while.  It was fun work and I am very pleased with how the final product ended up.  What do you think?



That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Flower of the Month: Water Lily stamp set

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's also beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, lovely coloring!

Taunya Butler said...

Oh my goodness - do you know how to wow me, or what?!?!?!!!!! This card is amazingly done - love the black on craft background! And your coloring, oh my - SO GOOD!! What a beauty this card is!!!

Ruth M said...

Hello Mynn,
hope you're well. What a wonderful card! Back in July I was at a place in Dorset called Bennett's Water Gardens and there were many gorgeous water lilies. It was a lovely, very warm & sunny day and there were lots of dragonflies - a really heavenly day out! Your beautiful water lily card has reminded me of that very special day - thanks so much! : )
{{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x