Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Inspiration Challenge #24 - 'Happy Fall'

Hello, friends!  It's time for another monthly challenge over at Paper Sweeties!  I'm super excited about this one because I am SO ready for a season change!  We're asking you to be inspired by...

This prompt~

I decided to go Thanksgiving for my card.  I know it's only the beginning of October, but I think sometimes we skip from Halloween to Thanksgiving without really giving it a thought!  And you can find some absolutely DARLING Thanksgiving stamps in the Paper Sweeties store!


For this darling little set, I started with some kraft and black patterned paper and add some images and sentiments from the Gobble Gobble stamp set.  I kept the image on the place card uncolored because I liked the monochrome feel.  I colored in the turkey on the card with Spectrum Noir markers and added the sentiment by tying it to the base with some twine and a metallic brad.  Just a few little black pearls and some black Liquid Pearls for a bit more interest, and there you have it!

Now, hop over to the other DT members for more inspiration!

Here's the order~
October Guest DesignerNance Salkeld

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creations!
Hope you come and join the fun!
HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

    9 comments:

    Lisa Elton said...

    Ooooh your little Tom Turkey are darling!! Super duper Mynn and the black pearl accents are pretty!!

    Lisa Lara said...

    This is a beauty Mynn.

    Annette Allen said...

    wow these are amazing and so totally cute..

    Anonymous said...

    So elegant and pretty!!!

    Nance said...

    This is wonderful, Mynn! I love the color combo you chose. So elegant! Hugs! Nance

    Lysa said...

    Gobble Gobble! Sweet card for Thanksgiving- would make super cute place cards too! :)

    Maria said...

    Love those little turkeys, Mynn! Wonderful background with the lovely paper and great design...well done!:-)

    Taunya Butler said...

    I swear you are just stamping cuteness like crazy - I just love this pair of turkeys!! So cute and so fun!! Good for you!! I just think you are a star - you sparkle and shine!!!

    Jinny Newlin said...

    How fun is this?! Love the contrast of the black and kraft, and that little turkey is just as cute as can be!