Monday, October 20, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Bethlehem

Welcome back, dear blogging friends!  I'm here today with a couple of Christmas cards that use the same layout, same digital image from the Doodle Pantry store, but different sentiments.  They turned out better than I thought and I hope you like them! 


I started these cards by printing out some digital images and sentiments from the Mini Bethlehem set.  I adore this sweet scene, and the pre-colored image makes for a gorgeous panel!  All I used to highlight was a bit of glitter on the star.



These panels were then added to a card base that was made up of blue glitter paper, a doily, and some pearls.  I just adore the final look!  The Mini Bethlehem set is so versatile and you can resize the images as big or small as you'd like!  The perfect set for making Christmas Cards. :)


Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join in our current monthly challenge over on the Doodle Pantry blog and that you grab some of the newest items for sale in the store!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Products use:

Mini Bethlehem

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous Christmas design Mynn. Loving the doily with the pearls.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Becky said...

This is stunning Mynn. Love the beautiful blue glitter paper.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so sweet, love that image!!

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful Mynn. I love the little Jesus in there.

Dawn Frost said...

Oooh I love the blue sparkly background, gorgeous!