Thursday, October 23, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: October Release + Christmas Wreath & Big Holidays


Happy holidays!  Ok, not quite yet, but today I'm here to share a card using some of the newest release stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  This card uses the new Christmas Wreath set and the new Big Holidays set.  Both are perfect and the Christmas Wreath set is FREE this month with any $50 purchase!  Come and see what I made...


The first step was to stamp the branch image from the Christmas Wreath set in the corners of the main panel.  I added a few pine cones from the same set with some rhinestones to mimic berries for a festive array.


I then added a sentiment from the Big Holidays set by stamping it and embossing it with black glittery embossing powder. I think that every card for Christmas needs a little sparkle, don't you? :)


I then added the panel to some silver glitter paper and added a bit of faux stitching to create the rest of the "frame" around the panel.


The final card is a clean, easy to mail holiday card that is super easy to reproduce!  What do you think of it?  I hope you like it!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Christmas Wreath stamp set

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is also very beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card, love the pine, it looks real!!