Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!

Yippee!!!  I'm back today with another creation using NEW products being released this month for the Paper Sweeties online store!  Yep, you guessed it!  I DID decide to go holiday again with my card today!  This one has a sweet snowman on it...come and see!


I started this card by die cutting the pieces of the snowman using our NEW Sweet Cuts - Snow Friends.  All this little snowman needed to finish it off was a couple of "coal" eyes made using a pair of black rhinestones!


Next, I had to decide on a sentiment.  I grabbed the Homespun Holidays stamp set and used one of the fun sentiments out of that set.  I decided to go for a banner look for the sentiment and I think it looks perfect!


I layered these two elements onto a snowy scene I created using some glitter paper, white cardstock, and Stickles.  I decided the whole thing needed a bit more texture and so I grabbed some Frosting sequins and used them as snowflakes!


This card totally reminds me of Frosty and all his friends, what do you think?  That was my inspiration, so I hope you see it!  Take one last look before you leave me, won't you?


That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the other DT members' blogs and leave them some love, too!  They have some WONDERFUL creations for your viewing pleasure, trust me!

Here's a complete list of the Sweeties team~
Larissa Heskett  (off this month)
Lysa Rohrer

Now go grab these new goodies!


Stamp Sets
Trim The Tree
Joy

Die Cuts
Sweet Cuts - Stand Add-on: Scarecrow
Sweet Cuts - Snow Friends
Sweet Cuts - Trim The Tree
Sweet Cuts - Joy

I'll be back next month with another set of creations using another new release!

HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

The cutest snowman ever.. love this

Maria said...

The snowman is just adorable, Mynn! Lots of shimmer and shine with gorgeous background and scattering of sequins! Love it...so pretty!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww this is darling, great job with this release Mynn!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mynn
Couldn't resist a closer look when this cute snowman popped up on my reading list.
Love it !
Have a great weekend.
Ang x