Friday, November 14, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Ginger Blessings


Hello, friends!  I'm super excited to share a gift set using NEW stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  I have a fun card and card holder to share with you...take a peek!


I went for some non-traditional colors and started by making the card holder first.  It is essentially an altered giant clothespin.  I covered it in silver glitter paper, added a blue snow print paper to it, then added two little ginger cookies from the new Sugar & Spice stamp set.  


These little cookies were stamped onto kraft paper.  The scarves were heat embossed in white, and the face was stamped then traced with a chalk marker.  Once it dried, I was able to use glitter gel pens to add color that would be seen!


I then stamped a sentiment from the Sugar & Spice set and heat embossed it in a glittery red.  It was punched out, layered with some more glitter paper, and added to the center of the card holder, in between the two ginger cookies.


I then decided to make a card to match the holder--why not?!  The holder could be used for any card, but a matching card is fun. :) 


This card uses another ginger cookie made in the same way as those on the holder.  I also added a different sentiment from the Sugar & Spice set to this card.



The background "paper" with the candy cane print is actually created using an image from the Sugar & Spice set and some liquid pearls.  I thought that this card could use a little more red, so that's how I got it on there!


The final set is super sweet, don't you think?  I love all the fun cookies you can make with the new Sugar & Spice set--go grab it today!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fun and looking great Mynn
Gr Karin