Sunday, November 16, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: You Are Beautiful!


Hello friends, and happy Sunday!  I'm here to share a card with you today using beautiful products from the Inspired By Stamping store.  I've been making a lot of holiday cards lately, and so I decided to take a break today and make a "just because" card.  Come and take a peek!


As you could tell from the banner shot up top, this card has A LOT of shine going on.  I heat embossed all stamping in gold and layered it all with bronze glitter paper.  It is so hard to photograph all that shine, but I've done my best. ;)

I started by heat embossing a sentiment from the Trendy Circle Sentiments set in gold on pearlized paper and punching it out.  I then layered that onto a heat embossed frame from the Fancy Circles set.  I layered the two onto another scallop circle of bronze glitter paper.  It's just barely peeking out...


I then layered this portion onto a panel that included the frame from the A Lovely Birthday set.  This frame was also heat embossed in gold and layered onto some bronze glitter paper.  I also added two small circles of the bronze glitter paper to the centers of the scroll image on the top and bottom of the frame from the A Lovely Birthday set.

Next, I decided I needed to add a little pizzazz.  For that pizzazz, I reached out for some flower.  I chose some light yellow flowers with a 2 tone tangerine flower nestled between them.  I added a few leaves that were punched out of the bronze glitter paper.


There you have it!  It's super shiny, and oh so pretty, thanks to the amazing products from Inspired By Stamping!  What do you think of it?  Take one last look before you leave, won't you?


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Trendy Circle Sentiments

Fancy Circles

A Lovely Birthday

Light Yellow Flowers

2 Tone Tangerine Flowers

21 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and elegant Mynn
Gr Karin

Diane Noble said...

This is stunning, Mynn! It's truly a work of art. Miss you!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mynn
Well, this card is beautiful in every way!
Absolutely stunning! Love it!
Have a great week.
Ang x

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Mynn this is beautiful!! What a fabulous sentiment. Love all of your special details and the pretty sparkle!

Deborah Frings said...

Mynn - this is stunning! The sentiment is so lovely and I love all the sparkle! Great work.

Taunya Butler said...

Mynn -
I just wanted to pop in and say hi!!
I have missed being out and about in blogland but I think things are looking up for me and I will be emerging from the shadows that have been holding me back!! Thank you for your friendship - This card needs to be given to you because I think YOU are a mist BEAUTIFUL person with the hugest, most giving heart!! Thank you for all you have done to inspire me and lift me up!! You are amazing!!

Christine Blain said...

Mynn, this is a beautiful card for someone special. Love all the shine, glimmer and texture. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

Toni said...

Girl, this is super fantastic! I love the color palette and all that texture!

Nikki Spencer said...

Mynn, this is really lovely! So many pretty details and certainly lot's of lovely texture too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

Wow Mynn this is a fabulous 'just because' card. I love your colours, and those little flowers are gorgeous. Lots of lovely texture and shimmer too. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week.

pauline said...

Stunning ,thank you for joining in over at Seemacrafts November challenge

Unknown said...

very elegant . thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

Donna Nuce said...

Mynn this one is over the top beautiful!

Unknown said...

really lovely card, thanks for joining us at seemacrafts

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, Love the design and colours. Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts. Chris DT xx

Robyn Oliver said...

A really really lovely card Mynn

Brawny x said...

What a beautiful card Mynn. Love it x

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card!
This suits our theme perfectly!
Thanks for joining our challenge over at CCC
Linda DT-CCC

Flo said...

Wow beautiful! I love the sparkle! Very elegant card! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamp! Hugs, Flo.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!! Thank you for joining in this months challenge on Seemacrafta. Hugs, Donalda DTM

Judy V said...

This is gorgeous Mynn! Love all the shine!