Monday, January 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties January Release Sneak Peeks!


Hi, friends!  Welcome to another month of Paper Sweeties releases!  We've got some DARLING stamps and dies to share with you--you will LOVE them!  The theme of these products is BABY, but you can totally use them for other things, too!  Like the card I made for today...it could be a baby card, OR it could be used to accompany a gift!  Take a peek...


I started by stamping the elephant image from the new Bouncing Baby stamp set onto two patterned papers and piecing it together.  I chose two pinks because for some reason, a pink elephant just tickled me! ;)  I added a bit of shine to the heart on the ear with a glitter gel pen.


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the new Bundle of Joy stamp set onto some coordinating patterned paper, highlighted it with a glitter gel pen, and punched it into a banner shape.  This was added to the card with a "post" that is decorated with some Licorice Baker's Twine and a Cookie Dough sequin.  I added a dot of liquid pearl to the center of the sequin to help hold it in place.



I then added these elements to a card base that was layered with some different patterned papers to create a scene.  More Cookie Dough sequins were added in groups of three in order to add a bit more interest and help give a springtime feel.  I love how bright and happy this card is!



That's all for me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another fun card using these NEW products from Paper Sweeties!  I hope you take some time to take a peek at what the other gals on this team have for you today, too!  

Here's the list~


Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

13 comments:

Maria said...

What a cute scene with adorable elephant, Mynn! It's very colorful and fun...well done!:-)

Milka Gubo said...

Oh, super cute, Mynn! I like all the papers you used and scene you created. :-D

Becky said...

What a fabulously fun and cute card Mynn! Love the design paper and the cute little flowers.

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! I love your adorable scene and the gorgeous sequin flower clusters! Fantastic design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Bright and happy and completely adorable, Mynn. Love how you used the new elephant.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is so adorable !

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!

Debbie said...

This card is SO bright, cheery and FUN! I love the vibrant palette, pretty patterned papers and paper piecing ... and the sequin flower bunches is brilliant!!

Lisa Elton said...

An adorable card Mynn!

Michelle said...

Cute scene, Mynn!!! Love the paper pieced elephant!

Petra Swart said...

So super cute and such a lot of fun, Mynn!!!