Friday, May 29, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Watercolor Sentiments


Hiya, stamping friends! It's time for another day of the May release at the Inspired By Stamping online store! Today, we are showcasing the *NEW* Watercolor Sentiments stamp set.  This set has the FUNNEST font--you will LOVE these!  Come and check out my card for today...


I was inspired by our current blog challenge, Stripes, for this card.  I went for an elegant color scheme, too.  I did a recessed sentiment from the Watercolor Sentiments set to create some fun dimension.


I added some handmade heart embellishment pieces throughout the card to keep with the "love" theme. These fun gold enamel hearts really add more glitz and glam!


I just totally LOVE the fun font in this new Watercolor Sentiments set!!!  What do you think of it?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comment below!


That's all for me today!  Hop over to the Inspired By Stamping online store to grab this new set, and take some time to visit the Inspired By Stamping blog for more inspiration, too!  I'll be back in July with more inspiration using more *NEW* products!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping!

 photo Sigcopy.png



6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the stripes!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this colour combo! Gorgeous card! Beautiful sentiment!

Jean said...

Gorgeous cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Classic color combo, fabulous card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful love card Mynn
Gr Karin

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Love your card! So striking, bold and elegant. Love your new banner on your blog too. xoxo