Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray!


Hi, friends!  I'm here today with a card to play along in some challenges, and I am SUPER excited with how it turned out!  It uses the new June 2015 card kit and other products from The Stamps of Life.  OH BOY does each card kit have some fabulous products in it!  Take a peek at my card...


I used the dies and stamps from the card kit for my sentiment, along with some of the patterned paper.  I used Licorice cardstock and Guava cardstock to die cut the Hooray! sentiment and I LOVE these two colors together!  The polka dot border is actually some Licorice ink, Ocean cardstock, and an embossing folder from the Flower/Dots 3 Pack Embossing Folders.  I LOVE this fun technique, and I'll have a video on it soon, so stay tuned to my YouTube channel!


I chose to keep the colors simple, yet bold.  I REALLY love the clean and graphic feel of this card!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~




(Happy 1st birthday!)

Thank you SO much for stopping by!  That's all for me right now, friends!  I hope you check out the Monthly Card Kit at The Stamps of Life--it is SUCH an amazing deal!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

Petra Swart said...

O, I love those pink diagonals combined with the polka dots, Mynn!!! And I love all the black you've got to go with it - it's really beautiful!!! The sentiment is great!!! Really like this, my friend!!!
Hugz

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us this week at
Sister's of Craft
Hugggs Lori X x X

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynn, thanks so much for joining us at MMM with this great card.
Suzi B xx