Sunday, June 7, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: More Pear


Hello, friends!  I'm back with another card using new products from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  Today I'm sharing another card using the new Sun-Ripened Pear stamp set.  Come and check it out...


I stamped my image and sentiment from the Sun-Ripened Pear stamp set onto some glimmery paper.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I really like the texture that came along with the alcohol markers meeting the specialty paper!



I added some ribbon from the Autumn Ribbon Collection to add some more shine and finish.  I really love the way this image looks with autumnal colors!


I added all these elements, along with some yellow pearls, onto my kraft card base.  I chose patterned paper that would stick with my autumnal color scheme, too.  I think this turned out very prettily!  I'd love to hear what you think about it in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Go grab these fun stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store today, if you haven't already!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)



No comments: