Monday, July 13, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas: Last Blog Hop Card...I Promise


Hi, friends!  Welcome to the CASE-ing Christmas "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" blog hop!  YOU'VE GOT JUST 4 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN US!!!  There will be prizes from fabulous sponsors, and the challenge will be a bit different from what we usually do, but we think you'll like it!  You should have arrived here from The CASE-ing Christmas blog.  Make sure to complete the whole hop for the most chances to win a prize from our sponsors!

Our sponsors are~

I've made a few cards using different sponsor products, and I'll be sharing them throughout the 2 weeks of the hop.  Today I'm sharing my card using a digital sentiment made by yours truly!  I CASEd THIS card and used the colors, dry embossing, and CAS feel as my inspiration. Take a peek...


The sentiment is one I designed and is also up for grabs in a prize package on the blog.  There are six sentiments total, so hop over to the CASE-ing Christmas blog to see them all!



I love all the shine and texture that the dry embossed shimmery cardstock panel adds.  The layered snowflake makes me happy, too!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I'll be back every odd day with another card featuring sponsor images for the CASE-ing Christmas hop--please do come and join the fun!  Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the other gals, too!

Here's the hop list for you to follow~

Your next stop is Asha, so get to hopping!  Afterwards, come back and link up with us.  We cannot WAIT to see what you create for us this month!  HUGS and Merry stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful CAS card Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Mynn, love the embossed polka dots!

M.Letizia said...

Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Mynn I love your dry embrossed card very professial.Joyce Johnson
joycejohnson2@charter.net

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! Love your design! I'm briefly coming off my blog break to do your blog hop and challenge - thank you for the inspiration!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Beautiful card ... love the snowflake!
Blessings,
Belinda

Fabiola said...

wow, j'adore, elle est superbe, biz

Nancy Penir said...

Winter sweetness, Mynn! Beautiful snowflake!

Rosmarie said...

Simple and elegant! - I adore!

Taunya Butler said...

So, So, SO, impressed with you, my beautiful, amazing friend!! You are doing SO wonderful at things these days - I hope you are well and that you are being filled with the peace that comes form HIM!!! Love to you!!

Petra Swart said...

What a beautiful sentiment you created, Mynn, it is really sooooo special - I love that beautiful dove!!!! The colours of your card are fantastic and I love the dry embossing!!! Beautiful snowflake with the pearl centre and I love the blue card base!!!! Really beautiful!!!!
Hugz