Saturday, September 5, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas: Snowman Time!


Hi, all!  It's time for another monthly challenge at CASE-ing Christmas--and I am the one you have to CASE this month!  I hope you find something inspirational in my previously made card.  Take a peek...


I decided to use Paper Sweeties stamps and sequins again, but a different set.  The set I went with is called Snow Friends.  Take a peek at my take on my previous card!


I created another fun wintery scene with these stamps. I stamped the snowflakes onto paper, watercolored them, then die cut them out.  I added some sequins to add more "snowfall".


The snowman pieces were stamped onto three different papers, then die cut and put together.  I love this fun set--there are different elements to create all sorts of unique snowmen!


I added some glittery "snow" to the bottom of the card base.  The "sky" is more patterned paper, too.  I just adore this fun card!  I hope you do, too!  Please tell me your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so very much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all for me for now!  I hope you take some time to leave a bit of love with the other amazing gals on this DT--especially our NEWEST GAL, Lisa!  When you're done being inspired, I hope you create something and link it up with our current challenge!  Until next time, HUGS and Merry Stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


13 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Mynn! Another adorable snowman card. That sparkly snow is really cool! Have a great day!

Petra Swart said...

What an adorable little snowman, Mynn - love his hat!!!! The silver snow at the bottom and the sky with the falling snowflakes are so lovely!!! So cute, my friend!!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!!
Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are cute and beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

StephC said...

I LOVE this! It's adorable, and the sparkly snow looks fabulous. What a cute snowman as well. Great card!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

I am a snowman collector, so this challenge is right up my alley. Your snowman is adorable and I like the ability of die-cutting the pieces to make each snowman unique. Your 'snow' is wonderful and sparkly. Great card!
Blessings,

Carrie said...

Such a sweet card! I love how you watercolored the snowflakes! Great touch!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both darling cards. I'm sure not ready for winter, but I wouldn't mind these cute snowmen in my yard!!

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon Mynnette, biz

Rosmarie said...

Mynn, these cards are just adorable! Love the watercolored snowflakes and the beautiful colors!
Hugs, Rosi

Greta said...

Both your cards are sweet & beautiful, Mynn! I love snowmen & hope to join in the challenge!

Peanut said...

Super cute, super adorable, Mynn! You know I love all things sparkly and glitter, especially at Christmas!
hugs Asha

Taunya Butler said...

Perfectly awesome CASE of yourself, Mynn!!! Love it and I like that you changed the orientation of the card from sideways to tallways!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for ALL you do!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulously sparkly snowman! This one makes me think of the Frosty the Snowman special that's on tv every year!