Monday, September 21, 2015

Great Impressions: I Want My Mummy


Hi, all!  Time for me to share another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today, I'm sharing MORE of my favorite Halloween stamps!  Check out my card...


This mummy, E687 Mummified, is one of my absolute favorite stamps for Halloween cards!  It works PERFECTLY with E881 Happy Halloween because of how the sentiment curves.  I LOVE this fun combo!



I used some fun bold Halloween colors and black and white chevron papers for this card.  Buttons, rhinestones, and enamel shapes, along with liquid pearls, accent everything.  I totally adore the way this turned out!  I hope that you agree!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Mynn
Gr Karin

The Craft Princess said...

LOL....Mynn what an absolutely FUN card!!! I love the use of buttons and rhinestones and other embellishments...great colors too :) Hugs...Janie

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun card Mynn! LOVE the image and the fab colours you have chosen!

Lisa Elton said...

HA ~ How great is that mummy!! What a fun card Mynn!

Jerrie said...

I LOVE the design of your card!! It is wild and fun and such an eye catcher!! LOVE IT!!