Thursday, October 8, 2015

You Light Up My Life


Hi, all!  Popping in with a fun side step card made with products from The Stamps of Life! Take a peek...


I used the *NEW* lightbulbs2stamp, patterns4lightbulbs, and Lightbulb dies along with the Sizzix Hearts Step-Up dies.  I LOVE the fun sentiment die--it is SO thin!!!  I went with pink and yellow to keep it happy and bright.  :)





I really LOVE this fun card--I hope you do, too!  I would love for you to let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~



(1 sentiment, 2 large lightbulbs, 3 hearts)

That's all for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you come and join in the fun with these fabulous challenges. :)  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful bright card Mynn
Gr Karin

Stampsnob. said...

What a BRIGHT idea Thanks for sharing your project at Craft Rocket Challenge Good luck...........Lis DT

Nikki said...

What an adorable card love all those die cuts used on it hugs Nikki Incy Wincy

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! I LOVE these fabulous bright colors! So much energy and color--it's terrific!
Take care!
Michele

The Craft Princess said...

I love love love the card....it is so fun!!! I love the colors too :) Hugs...Janie

Fikreta said...

lovley card

Lisa Elton said...

Golly this is cute Mynn!! Polka dot lightbulbs...I love it!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, the vibrant colours and the layered detailing are astonishing, Mynn, I like it a lot. It brings a huge happy smile. Enjoy your weekend sweetie :)

Love and hugs
Maarit

Fabiola said...

superbe, quelle luminosité!! biz

Mari K. said...

Such a bright and colorful card. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
-Mari K.
Incy Wincy Designs DT

Dana Joy said...

Holy WOW Mynn. This card are awesome!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Mynn, I just adore this design!! The stair step is beautifully put together and I love the happy feeling it generates with your bright colors and images! Wonderfully done! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW how bright and cheerful..love all the hot pink
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Squirrel x said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at ITP, and good luck. Hugs Squirrel xx