Monday, November 2, 2015

Great Impressions: Abundant Blessings


Hello, friends!  It's a special Monday--I've got my weekly card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store, and it's one for our current sponsorship!  We're sponsoring The Shabby Tea Room, and the inspiration is just beautiful!  The theme is "Thankful" and there is an awesome photo for your to be inspired by, too!  Check it out...


Isn't that just fabulously FALL?!  I love the neutral colors, the pine cones, the texture...all of it!  Take a peek at what I was inspired to create...


I stamped G22 Pine Cone Bough on the top and bottom of a piece of kraft cardstock to create a frame for my sentiment.  I then colored in the berries with gold Wink of Stella pen and then colored over that with a Sakura glitter gel pen.  The shine is SO pretty!



Going along with the photo and the "Thankful" theme, I added C384 Abundant Blessings to the card.  I stamped it onto some textured cream cardstock, then added some brown, felt, stitched ribbon to the side.  


I really love these neutral tones and fun textures together!  I hope you like my card, too.  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

NanaConnie said...

That's a lovely inspiration piece, Mynn, but your card is magnificent! WOW, it just blows me away! I love the soft neutrals you chose and that incredible bow.

Unknown said...

I love this card. Perfect for Thanksgiving. Hope you won't mind if I case it!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the pine cone bough image!! This is a wonderful card Mynn, just beautiful!!

Fikreta said...

lovely card

Petra Swart said...

This is simply stunning, Mynn!!!! It is soooo beautiful!!! Love that pine cone stamp and the sentiment and how you've put everything together!!! A great card, my friend!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Diane said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room for our "THANKFUL" challenge!!
Diane TSTR DT

Amelia Breytenbach said...

So beautiful in every way. Lovely color and design detail. Thanks for sharing with us at the Shabby Tea Room.
Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)