Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Release Party!


Hi, friends!  It's time for another monthly release for the Paper Sweeties Boutique, and we have some SUPER FABULOUS holiday products to share with you this month!  My offering today is a fun holiday living room scene.  Take a peek...


This card uses the *NEW* Stand Add-On: Fireplace acrylic stamp set, the *NEW* Dear Santa acrylic stamp set, the Trim the Tree acrylic stamp set, and the Trim the Tree Sweet Cuts die set.

 


I had LOTS of fun paper piecing, coloring, layering, and finishing this card!  I LOVE the way it turned out--the bright colors make me so happy!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts. :)


That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration using *NEW* products from Paper Sweeties!  Make sure to take a peek at the inspiration from the rest of the team, too...

Here's your hop list~

Don't forget about the November Card Kit!
papersweeties-november 2015 kit (1)

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be back next month with more inspiration from Paper Sweeties!
Until then, HUGS and happy stamping!

5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love how you added the tree and gifts to your sweet scene! Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Maria said...

What a lovely cozy scene with the stocking hung and the pretty Christmas tree, Mynn!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a pretty scene! Looks just like Christmas morning!

Fikreta said...

nice card
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<

Petra Swart said...

So cute and such fun with all the bright colours, Mynn!!! Love the sweet sentiment!!!!
Hugz