Thursday, December 10, 2015

MHKDesigns: Rock My World


Hi, friends!  It's time for another release for the MHKDesigns Etsy shop, and we have SIX sets to share with you, PLUS a couple of beautiful paper packs, as well!  Today we are showcasing the...

Rock My World Digital Stamp Set

Yep, more puns! ;)  This set was another that was in my brain for quite some time.  It took a while to find the right images, but I think this is totally fun, don't you?!  I went with another masculine Valentine card to showcase this fun set.  Take a peek...


The image was colored with the Smackin' Acetate technique and Faber Castell Big Brush Pens.  I colored a clear block with the pens, then spritzed it with glimmer mist.  After doing that, I smushed it onto the image.  The metal of the image was colored in with a gold Wink of Stella pen, then a small enamel heart was added.


Some patterned paper scraps were added to the card base.  In hind sight, I wish I would have used green and blue scraps instead of red, but it's all good. ;)  The card base was prepped with paper from the Very Distressing paper pack.  I also added some faux stitching for more texture.  I love this fun card!  What about you?  Please let me know in the comments below!


For more inspiration using this gorgeous set, please check out the other gals on my team who are also showcasing this set!

Here are the links~
Asha | Donna | Judy | Ruza

***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I will be this set to one lucky person who comments on this blog post!  It will be randomly chosen, so everyone has a chance!  Winners will be announced on my blog this weekend sometime, so stay tuned!

Want MORE chances to win freebies?!  Join our Facebook group and comment on posts there, too! :)

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with more new MHKDesigns sets for you to check out!  Until then, HUGS and happy {DIGITAL} stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

MHKDesigns December 2015 Release Products:

10 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, wonderful card. I love this little red heart.

Carrie said...

Mynn, I think your card looks great with the red papers! It's a Valentine's Day card after all! I thought those were strips of washi tape at first! Very cute! And your stitching looks real! I was surprised when I read it was faux stitching.
This set is so fun! It really rocks!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is beautiful! I like the strips of pp - they like washi tape! Your new set is wonderful - I enjoy puns!

NanaConnie said...

Fab card and incredible set, Mynn! I am over the moon about that rocking horse.

Jerrie said...

I like this set and your card rocks!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and love your smushing on the card. This set has a lot of possibilities.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great Mynn
Gr Karin

cghundley said...

Looks wonderful!
Love the paper
stripes on the
background.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific, love the strips of red in the background!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Like the image and card.