Thursday, March 24, 2016

Kennedy Grace Creations: Hugs to You!


Hello again, my friends!  I'm back with another fun card using sequins from the Kennedy Grace Creations store!  I had lots of fun with this one.  I know it's not really close to Valentine's Day or anything, but I really wanted to make a small CAS love themed card with the *NEW* Watermelon Spritzer mix, so I did!  Take a peek...


I punched a heart shape out of the white focal panel, then stamped a sentiment and laid the panel aside.  I took a piece of red cardstock and glued sequins to it, then layered the white piece on top using dimensional foam.  A glittery chipboard arrow, a large sequin from the Watermelon Spritzer mix, and a glittery red heart were added for a bit more texture and glam. 


I REALLY love the way this fun little card turned out!  I want to experiment with all kinds of shapes now--I think flowers and butterflies are next on the agenda! ;)  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope that you take some time today to craft and create!  If you're looking for some GORGEOUS sequins, the place to start is the Kennedy Grace Creations store, so hop over and see what they have in stock today!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Mynn and a great design
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Mynn, I like the sparkly heart you added!

Petra Swart said...

Love your very beautiful sequins heart and the lovely glitter one, too, Mynn!!! What a cute card for a loved one!!!!
Hugz