Monday, March 21, 2016

MHKDesigns: March 2016 Chalenge


Hello, everyone!  I am back today with another card for our new challenge over at MHKDesigns!  We have a fun and seasonal photo/color inspiration for you this month, and I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Take a peek at the inspiration...


You can be inspired by the photo, the color, OR if you useMHKDesigns products, you can link up ANYTHING you want!  I was inspired by the colors and image this time around, and I really hope you like what I made!  Take a peek at my creation...


I used a sweet image from the Bunny Love set.  I colored parts with white Glaze gel pen, then colored over them and other areas with glitter gel pens.  I punched out the image with a circle punch and framed it with a scallop circle.


This sentiment is also from the Bunny Love set.  I printed it onto vellum, then layered it under the punched image and attached it with staples.


The card base was gussied up with some paper from the Egg-cellent Easter paper pack, then faux stitched with a glitter gel pen from Sakura.  The last thing that was added was some die cut leaves and pink flowers to add some elegance.  I think this card is PERFECT for our challenge, don't you?  I would LOVE to hear what you think of my card in the comments below! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Alicia | Asha | Donna | Jerrie | Jessica | Judy

I'll be back soon with more creations using MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

8 comments:

Peanut said...

This card is super adorable, Mynn. Love the little bunny popping up rom behind the tulips. Too cute. The die cut leaves and flowers are a perfect match. Have a Blessed Week, friend!
x Asha

KarinsArtScrap said...

love your card it's beautiful Mynn love that you use vellum I have so many of that I eveytime I think o yes I can use that too.
Gr Karin

Shawna said...

Hello Mynn!!
This is such a fun stamp set to work with and your design is such an inspiration!! I love the background paper and your sentiment in vellum, genius. And your signature flowers always adorn your cards so nicely.
Thank you for the opportunity to represent you and your company.
All the best,
Shawna

Jerrie said...

Mynn, your card makes me smile!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! I love the little bunny peeping out from behind the tulips! Adorable!
Take care!
Michele

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute bunny and I love the polka dots! This is darling Mynn!

Donna said...

Darling card Mynn, like the addition of the stitching! Have a Happy Easter.

Pia S said...

Love this design, with the smallish image and large flower and leaves decoration. Love that you added the sentiment on vellum so that card base design shows through, it makes it more airy..