Friday, July 1, 2016

MHKDesigns: July Happenings!


Hey, all!  Looking for a FUN Christmas in July happening to follow this month?  Look no further than MHKDesigns!  I'll be releasing sets for the MHKDesigns Etsy shop every Saturday with a holiday theme, as well as a SPECIAL release of a patriotic set on July 4th!  Take a peek at two cards I made for these special occasions!

For Christmas in July~

For July 4th~

I hope you like them--and I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!  Check out all the details of these happenings on the MHKDesigns blog so that you don't miss a thing!  

OH, and one more thing--I'm also holding a DT call!  I'd love to have you apply to join my team!  

Thanks so much for stopping in today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with the first week of Christmas in July creations.  Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping! :)


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful! This sounds like a lot of fun!

Jessica K said...

Love these cards and I LOVE your new signature! So cute!!

Katie Skiff said...

Both cards are beautiful!!

Katy said...

These 2 cards are awesome! Love the red white and blue! And the sentiment too! :) Love your new blog look, also! :)