Friday, March 31, 2017

MHKDesigns: Purple Roses


Hi, friends! I'm so sorry to be incredibly quiet this month, but this last semester of student teaching has been very busy and stressful for me! Luckily, I was able to create a card using this month's FREEBIE panel that's available today on the MHKDesigns blog!  Take a peek at my card...


I decided to keep things CAS this month. I water colored the roses purple and added some glitter and shiny gel pens for added texture. The shine from the roses compliments the shine from the rhinestones that were added at the end of the creating process.


Some ribbon and faux stitching helps to complete this creation. I love the clean feel and pretty colors of this card--what do you think?!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! Hop over to the MHKDesigns blog to grab this freebie panel, and then don't forget to use it to enter our monthly challenge in April! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Très élégant et charmant, biz